[PS4] Controller Input Lag?

NetriX

I currently use a Scuf controller via USB hub. But from what I think I know, USB only charges the controller instead of transferring data.

I've set my PS4 pro settings to use USB transfer over Bluetooth but from the description, it only works with the latest PS4 Pro model controllers.

Currently I've tried using a CronusMax in tournament mode and it feels the same.

Does PS4 always use bluetooth with older model controllers? Can anyone offer suggestions?

I have a 1ms gaming monitor and the latest Scuf PS4 Infinity controller.

I currently use a Scuf controller via USB hub. But from what I think I know, USB only charges the controller instead of transferring data.

I've set my PS4 pro settings to use USB transfer over Bluetooth but from the description, it only works with the latest PS4 Pro model controllers.

Currently I've tried using a CronusMax in tournament mode and it feels the same.

Does PS4 always use bluetooth with older model controllers? Can anyone offer suggestions?

I have a 1ms gaming monitor and the latest Scuf PS4 Infinity controller.

Yeah you need to use the newer controllers for it to connect via USB. It's model number CUH-ZCT2 with the light bar on the front.