tracing down peer ping?

is there a way to trace down which bar is the offensive pings? ghosts was lagging way hard and 2 people had 800ms and 900ms ping, which was probably something unethical happening considering you could probably circle the globe 4 times over and not have that high a ping... was wanting to find them and rate them but couldnt figure out which circle before the game ended [meanwhile i was getting AFKilled while searching them out]

it would be nice to click on the bar and be able to rate and update it.

• Netduma Staff

I think soon there will be a way to link the bars to the circles but for now, the only way I think to do it would be to click the circle of the people in your game and then look on the ping graph at the ones with a high ping :)

• Netduma Staff

that takes too long... i died like 6 times while trying to find it tsting pings before the game ended... never found the offending pings.

Yeah, it will take a while. The feature has been requested though so hopefully it will be developed soon :)

I think soon there will be a way to link the bars to the circles but for now, the only way I think to do it would be to click the circle of the people in your game and then look on the ping graph at the ones with a high ping :)

That sounds like a pretty cool feature to me,it always nice to know who's killing the lobby   ;)

Archived