Settings

Jonba

• Netduma Staff

Hi all,

Had the netduma a while very pleased so far. . Have an EE brightbox which I port forwarded to try and reduce lag before, should I reset it to its original settings to get the best from the netduma ?

Do you mean you have port forwarded your console from the Netduma or the Netduma from the EE Brightbox?

This is what you should have set up:

EE BrightBox >> Netduma (in the EE brightbox's DMZ) >> All other devices (no port forwarding).

If you need help setting up DMZ there are instructions here.

Does that answer your question?

I port forwarded my EE brightbox and did a static ip for my PS3 before I had the netduma to try and reduce lag, it didn't work lol. Should I change (reset) the EE now I have the netduma. I have EE brightbox (port forwarded)-netduma-PS3 wired. Hope this makes sense.

• Netduma Staff

I port forwarded my EE brightbox and did a static ip for my PS3 before I had the netduma to try and reduce lag, it didn't work lol. Should I change (reset) the EE now I have the netduma. I have EE brightbox (port forwarded)-netduma-PS3 wired. Hope this makes sense.

What have you port forwarded in the EE brightbox? Regardless though, you don't need any port forwarding on the EE bight box, all you need is to put the Netduma in its DMZ. Also, there is no need for the static IP for the PS3 :)

Archived