Download speed issues

Hey,

I'm having issues with my download speed with the netduma. I'm on the latest firmware ( 1.03.6g )

I live in Australia and I currently have a FTTP ( fibre to the premises ) connection. Max speeds they offer is 100mbs down and 5mbs up. ( yes I should be able to get more with a fibre connection but Australia is stuck in the dark ages and they limit what speeds we can get)

With the router my internet provider supplies I can always get 90-95mbs download( download is limited to 95mbs because I have an external ONT, if I had an internal ONT I would get the full 100) and I always get 5.5-5.9mbs upload doesn't matter the time of day. I'm currently at home by myself and its midnight. My PC and my iphone are currently the only devices connected to the netduma.

With the Netduma however, my download ranges from 35-88mbs and never goes higher. Upload is fine. Just the download when using the netduma.

I've done multiple speedtests and that is what it ranges from.

I've done all the following steps already recommended in the other threads like

• Reactive Algorithm
  • 100% anti-flood
  • Share excess enabled
  • Reset device prioritisation & apply
  • Disable IPv6 in WAN, LAN & misc
  • Disable deep packet in misc
  • Enable turbo mode

Also my pc is connected directly with CAT6 cables.

I'm not sure what the issue is, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hey, welcome to the forum. Sounds like you may have forgotten to untick deep packet processing in miscellaneous settings. That should get you sorted!

Hey, thanks for the reply.

That's unticked on my end. Just checked my misc settings.

Archived