Netduma + Killer Ethernet

Johnson500

Hi there,

I have a Question for this Combination. Many Mainboards have an Killer NIC Ethernet Port Onboard. The Killer NIC has its own Software. Do you Tec Guys know if there is anything I have to look for or adjust to get the best Results for smooth Gameplay if I use this Combo?

Hi there,

I have a Question for this Combination. Many Mainboards have an Killer NIC Ethernet Port Onboard. The Killer NIC has its own Software. Do you Tec Guys know if there is anything I have to look for or adjust to get the best Results for smooth Gameplay if I use this Combo?

You can install the Killer drivers without the software if you'd like. That's what I did on my MSI motherboard.

• Administrators

I can't advise specifically as I have never seen their software so I don't know what you're able to change. The above suggestion sounds like a good idea, though if you do install the software please provide us with some screenshots as I'd be interested to see what they allow you to change.

I can't advise specifically as I have never seen their software so I don't know what you're able to change. The above suggestion sounds like a good idea, though if you do install the software please provide us with some screenshots as I'd be interested to see what they allow you to change.

As far as I'm aware it just allows you to limit bandwidth and view network usage and the like, though I didn't use it extensively before switching to driver-only.

Archived