Recently I have started a podcast on my youtube channel with some fellow youtubers. We have branded it The U.S.U.K Gaming Podcast (slighty clever imo). Being a really small channel, I decided to post the first episode and link it in the duma forums. If you guys have a spare hour while gaming this weekend or just looking for something new and interesting to listen to, feel free to check it out. Also if you wouldn't mind sharing and liking the video i would really appreciate it. We are trying to make this podcast available on multiple platforms, unfortunately we can't do that until we have a somewhat solid fan base do to the charges most companies impose on posting to their servers. Thanks again to those of you who check it out and share. The guys at U.S.U.K Gaming Podcast appreciate it. On a side note if you have any questions for the podcast, leave them in the comment section of the youtube video or use #usukgaming on twitter and we will answer them on the next episode on Friday May 8th

• Administrators

I'm just heading out. But I listened already, I enjoyed it. You guys seemed like you'd been doing podcasts for a while because it had the flow of other good podcasts. Keep it up man!

I need to listen to second half will do when I'm back

• 2 weeks later...

Archived