Neverwinter support

bcoe30

Looking for help with this game . Geo-fliter does show connection to new York, Ohio , east coast people. I live in West coast area . Geo-fliter doesn't show all the time . Ive trying this with strict mode on , but it doesn't work on any game tht r supported

• Administrators

Strict mode does work but you need to have ping assist at 0 as well. 

What service are you using when trying to play the game? Xbox Live should be used for PC games currently. 

Would just double check everything so that it all appears correctly - http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022408-why-can-t-i-see-anything-on-the-geo-filter-

Also reflush the cloud by clicking apply. Should be on auto&bleeding edge cloud.

Ping assist is off , no pad locks & ive only seen red circles pop up once . Its a peer to peer i think , cause only seen red circles once . Haven't seen dedicated servers at all. Its on ps4 . Have tried everything.

I would like tht Frasier, but im giving up on this game very laggy & its free to play .. I've deleted it off ps4 . Its a fun game ... just can't stand the lag thts worse than bo3. Thank you for the response & keep up the good work.

Archived