I want my money back.

I have 6 down and 0.5 up thats horrible and netduma cc and device prioritisation works pretty good for me even when im downloading 2-3 movies or while others are streaming videos or using skype its not perfect and i can't blame netduma for my slow internet. You have faster internet than mine so it should work much better for you.

My internet is 15 down and 1 up, with my duma setup properly, I game with little to no lag mainly Blops 3. With my family of 4 while I am gaming, I have at least one person on netflix, and the other two surfing the web, youtube etc... and I rarely ever lag. When I do lag I blame Vahn. I always have a 4 bar connection, cc up and down, set at 70% I set 50% of bandwidth to my xbone the rest even to the other devices, and share bandwidth ticked. ALL devices are connected to the duma at all times. Always keep in mind that Blops3 is sometimes unplayable no matter what you do. Even magic cannot fix this BLOPS3.

If you are a COD player don't give up yet. Once you find your sweet spot with the duma, you wont be able to play COD without it. 

The duma should be perfect for your situation,very congested network at home and not ideal speeds.

But it is really important that it is set up properly as said above if everything isn't running thru the duma,then the CC won't work and basically would render it useless for giving your network some overhead for gaming so you have a stable experience.

Just double check and make sure all the right boxes are ticked and your duma is hooked up correctly.

Hello, it's not that hard to find a good "congestion control" value. Edit: ColonicBloom actually explained the same thing on the previous page.

Start pinging some server, let's say 8.8.4.4 a 1000 times:

On windows: ping -n 1000 8.8.4.4

On linux: ping -c 1000 8.8.4.4

Now on computer 1 start downloading something big, like 1GB file, from one of the broadband speed testing sites. Now go back to your ping console and observe ping spikes. Slide your congestion control by 1 or 2 points at a time and observe, when you see very little fluctuation you are half way done (like ~5ms fluctuation, what you don't want is jumps between 15ms and 300ms).

Now from another device (computer, tablet, phone) start another download or play a HD youtube video so both devices are now downloading. Now go back to your ping console and observe ping spikes. Slide your congestion control by 1 or 2 points at a time and observe, when you see very little fluctuation you are done.

Archived