Halo 5 Lag

XtreamJay

I am still playing, from europe. Until may/june most of my games were on ireland server, recentlly i am playing on netherland servers. The game feels very slow, i feel a costant microlag when running, i feel heavy aim and very bad hit detection. I tried pingplotter to see if it was my connection, but it isnt. So i think that it depends on their servers.

I am still playing, from europe. Until may/june most of my games were on ireland server, recentlly i am playing on netherland servers. The game feels very slow, i feel a costant microlag when running, i feel heavy aim and very bad hit detection. I tried pingplotter to see if it was my connection, but it isnt. So i think that it depends on their servers.

I think you coined a new phrase that really describes it well, "microlag". I should not be experiencing microlag with 24 ms latency. I think the servers need a refresh.

I am playing 100% of my matches on Netherlands servers (bad) . Why can't i connect to ireland servers (nice) anymore? I think that it is more than a month that it happens. Can any other EU nteduma user confirm that?

If you're blocking out NL and just covering Ireland, strict on, PA 0 can you get a game? (you'll have to try several times due to how the game works). 

i will try....

I've tried few times, but i didn't get a game. Then i've tried to search games with "expanded option" and geofilter disabled and played some games on US hosts. The anomaly is  that i ping 40 ms every hosts in the US. So i've tried to ping all  the hosts in the world on the geofilter map, and the result was the same, 40 ms.

How is possible? All mislocated servers?

Another anomaly is that during the game the ping is normal on 40 ms, instead when i die in game the ping has a spike to 100/200 ms.

They will be mis located yes, will try to get a location cloud on the go. 

Was CC enabled at this time? All devices connected to the R1? If so then that will be a server spike unfortunately.

Yes CC, Yes all connected.

But i continue to don't understand how ALL the server i connect  or ping (outside EU) are all mislocated, even in south america, asia, etc..it is months that playing halo i dont find a correct geo locatetd server outside EU

Archived