strict not working

so i got the new update for bo3 but when i started the game i got an error message the abc error  so i tried every thing and not thing but than i unclicked the strict mode and i was able to play but now with people in the east cost and in texas i live in minnesota so my gaming experience not good when i connect to those servers but when i turn the strict mode on i cant get any games please help  it was good befor and i would connect to the iowa server which is a state blow me now it wont 

I believe what you have is the same as a known issue we have going on.  Here is the support thread from Fraser: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/17880-cant-connect-to-games-nat-errors-etc-workaround-fixes/

PLEASE GIVE THIS A TRY AND REPORT BACK SO WE CAN ASSIST OTHERS. :)

hey ok so on the game now but i cant get a dedicated server i really would like if you guys could help me i know the netduma works but i hate how there aint a number to call for walk throughs its almost three in the moring here and im still trying to get it like it was befor help by the way this is the info of the server that is near me ID496c4e1909e8383d Distance 962km i live in minnesota and the server is in iowa one state down please i hate how i spend most of the time trying to get to work rather than playing  

• Administrators

tried it and it didnt work sorry i took so long i had to go to work and i just got back

The workaround? Which cloud were you on? Did you try them all? I need a bit more information on this. 

hey ok so on the game now but i cant get a dedicated server i really would like if you guys could help me i know the netduma works but i hate how there aint a number to call for walk throughs its almost three in the moring here and im still trying to get it like it was befor help by the way this is the info of the server that is near me ID496c4e1909e8383d Distance 962km i live in minnesota and the server is in iowa one state down please i hate how i spend most of the time trying to get to work rather than playing  

Which cloud are you on and what are your Geo-filter settings? How wide is your radius? We usually recommend ~1000km. 

If we had a number for support then we'd be overrun currently and the support quality would go down. 

Is that a server that was being blocked? The only one you're connecting to? 

The ID translates to someone who has Comcast internet and not a server.

You are in Minnesota, right Jose?  What platform are you on?

I can give you some links to some maps of known dedicated server locations that will assist in your ability to connect, I just need to know what system so you get the right info.

bro im really starting to hate this i still lag and get the interrupted connection while in a game bro i spend 200 hundred for one more headache bro . can i get a one on one help please i think i have it setup right but i may not .I have 41 upload 45 down load and thats because i did the bufferblout test and that how i got an A  filter distance is 1056 ping assist 0 now that i got from a youtuber video said worked great and thats it bro. 

Posted · Hidden by Dillinger, August 22, 2016 - Incorrect information
Hidden by Dillinger, August 22, 2016 - Incorrect information

Ur setting up everything wring like everyone it seems. Set your home by ur actual home location or a dedicated server. Look up the server list. I'd select Chicago for u since it's probably closer. Set ur radius 300 miles. Zero ping assist. Shut off router for 5 mins. Then try. Also make sure udp 3074 is set to your device. Remember this will make ur games avg 20 to 30 ms. U will die faster and almost no reaction time. If u want lag games pick a server over 1000 miles from u. Aka 100 ms ping. People don't understand lower ping could screw you if you aren't a good player. I see this a lot.

okay thanks bro i really appreciate it i have both ps4 and xboxone 

Sorry Brother - I must have gotten off before you hit reply and wasn't on much this weekend.

Here are the XBLive Azure Server locations (of the available dedicated servers, several of us feel these are the best of the 3 options).  https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?hl=en_US&mid=1DxuVZpESlJMVJM5PoqeEmQvrUQ4

Here are the PS4 VULTR servers (these are the better of the two): https://www.vultr.com/status/

PS4 also features CHOPPA servers, but I am having difficulty in finding a locale map.  I believe they are overseas, so they may not be as important given your location and need.

well what im triying is to place my home on the geo over it as i seen some videos where they say that helps and because like i said i dont get any games thanks bro ive tried a lot of thing and none seem to work on the ps4 the one over chicago seem to work but for the xbox 1 it doesnt but im going to try this out thank you 

Abc usually from turning strict on or setting geo map miles down to 69. I tried this because someone posted a video on here. Won't mention name but it recommend this for best games. Don't do this it will say psn is down and much more. I tried this too 69 miles , PA at 30. Was fine for 5 matches then went south. Set my stuff back to how I had it. Psn works and ABC error gone. Hope this helps

• Administrators

Make sure you have auto&bleeding edge cloud ticked and applied. I just updated it so you shouldn't get that error again. Please allow up to 4 hours for it to propagate. If you continue to have issues after that please take a screen shot of your host filtering page when this occurs.

Archived