...and I'm meant to hate BO3 why exactly? :D

A7Legit

Damn,I'm jealous of that hit detection (ghosts like) for sure and it seems to be a regular thing for you,so congrats on figuring it out.

And nice game play BTW

3:09 - Get turned on kid! LOL

Nice video A7 - and even better hit detection. ;)

Thanks for watching it, I was fortunate that after resetting my stats I used 6th sense or else I wouldn't have noticed that guy at 3:09.

The guy at 2:30 had some colourful things to say in a message to me. :) You gotta love how the Duma makes you look like you're a good player at times, I credit Hyper-traffic, Reactive algo, Peer Ping, Geofilter & Ping Assist for this all (no throttling).

Damn,I'm jealous of that hit detection (ghosts like) for sure and it seems to be a regular thing for you,so congrats on figuring it out.

And nice game play BTW

I played some Ghosts & MW3 to see how they play for me as I never really went back to them with the R1, even they have better hit detection! I was like an evil fat kid who stole someones cake.

You know a product works when the opponents wish death by a lion mauling you. #Lifegoals lol.

I probably sound like a kiss ass to team Netduma but the R1 literally amazes me every time/day I play COD, BF4 (PC but use XBL service in Host Filtering) & GTA V. Always able to pull off something in each game that gets me called out for something 'not' above board.

Thank you for checking it out. :)

Yeah A7 thanks to your vid of ghosts in your other post,I'm gonna have to go back and play sometime this weekend,time permitting.

I'm actually really starting to miss that game,don't hit me JD... ;)

Yeah A7 thanks to your vid of ghosts in your other post,I'm gonna have to go back and play sometime this weekend,time permitting.

I'm actually really starting to miss that game,don't hit me JD... ;)

I would play some Ghosts with you, just to see what the hell you are talking about and make fun of the game when I die because the wind changes.  Should be a hoot.

*adult beverageS mandatory*

I would play some Ghosts with you, just to see what the hell you are talking about and make fun of the game when I die because the wind changes.  Should be a hoot.

*adult beverageS mandatory*

We'll have to figure something out with my schedule and try and get in some Ghosts,just for the fun factor as I know you hate that game with a passion.

But damn it should be really funny and yeah I'll be partaking in adult beverages during the gameplay as it always makes our banter funnier... :unsure:

Archived