Can someone help asap please

So my ps4 wired to duma keeps returning me a failed nat type, it's never done this in the 8months I've owned the duma.. I have another ps4 wired aswel which returns the normal type 2 like usual.. now.. when I switch the ps4 in question to wireless it works again giving me the normal type 2.. switch it to wired and it's failEd.... failed... failed... can somebody help please?

go to upnp, untick it and apply.....then retick it and apply (make sure the ps4 in question is turned off). sometimes it needs doing on most routers, not just the duma.   If that fails let us know and will see what we can do next.

First thing I tried mate and it never worked.. however I've just been reading some posts.. and there solution was to untick bleed cloud and auto.. then input 21 15 25.. that seems to work.. do I keep these settings from now on? Or is this a temp fix for something?

First thing I tried mate and it never worked.. however I've just been reading some posts.. and there solution was to untick bleed cloud and auto.. then input 21 15 25.. that seems to work.. do I keep these settings from now on? Or is this a temp fix for something?

Fraser is currently working on this and his solution has worked for a couple of folks (like you) while others are reporting they still have problems.  This report helps as its' another one it worked for, thanks for the follow up.

Right now I would say this is a temp fix until we hear otherwise from Fraser and the gang

Archived