Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao - Who you going with?

AOrtiz

Didn't get to watch the fight but did see it coming this way.  May is cerebral in the ring with the physical skills to match.  A lot of people don't like his style but it gets wins period.  It's not like he doesn't deal damage because he does, it just doesn't look like it.  

Iv'e also heard of the injury and it is unfortunate but he ultimately made the decision to continue with the fight.  Hearing from others, it did sound like Manny wasn't his usual self.  With any fighting sport it's always difficult for the fighters to ever be completely healthy though usually close to it.  

Too bad this fight didn't happen 5 years ago though as that would definitely be at the prime of both fighters.  There's no re-match and ridiculously story like Ali & Frazier fights of the past.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

I think the fight didn't quite live up to the hype but in reality it would nearly be impossible to. I enjoyed it and think it was the right result.

• Administrators

Yeah man I don't see it either.. But as everyone is saying they'll spin it as Pacman on all cylinders to stop Mayweather reaching 50-0 record

Archived