PEACEKEEPER MK2 Black Ops 3 - Should It Be Free For All? (No Supply Drop) BO3 Peacekeeper gameplay

MrTrakky

Nice vid Trak. I love the intro music.  You were just mowing over those guys.  But back to the topic.  It should be free.  They need to give us something :)

Nice vid Trak. I love the intro music.  You were just mowing over those guys.  But back to the topic.  It should be free.  They need to give us something :)

I made the music mate and they were bot's it was a glitch where I could show off the gun 

Nice vid TRAKKY and yeah I agree it should be given to all for free.I'm not a big fan of the pay to get shit theme we have had the last few titles.

I know it's a business and it's all about the money but there has to be give and take in any business.

Nice vid TRAKKY and yeah I agree it should be given to all for free.I'm not a big fan of the pay to get shit theme we have had the last few titles.

I know it's a business and it's all about the money but there has to be give and take in any business.

I feel the way it was in ghost was fair enough you wanted a gun or a skin you brought it end of 

Archived