Any suggestions for dedicated server issues

Apowell

So I've had the router for 3 days and it's basically like I don't have it hooked up. All I get it dedicated servers which give me a shit connection. Ping speeds are low, but the game is unplayable. I'm looking for suggestions, or if this is how it will be. I have tried lowering my ping assist and various other things I've seen around the forum, but I'm sure why I would keep the router if there isn't a benefit. I am not saying it is the R1 not working, I think it's actually doing its connection work great, but if I just happen to live in an area where the servers are shit, then it can't find a good connection no matter what.

I know what you mean. I live near a dedi server so i cant just decrease my filter. If i move it to the middle of the US, i won't get any games. Kinda rough at the moment. Only thing helping for me is playing in the mornings. Afternoon and later is horrid

Guest Netduma_Iain

We can't do anything about dedicated servers, but they will be far superior then a foreign host. If you really don't like them just move your home around and restart the game.

So I've had the router for 3 days and it's basically like I don't have it hooked up. All I get it dedicated servers which give me a shit connection. Ping speeds are low, but the game is unplayable. I'm looking for suggestions, or if this is how it will be. I have tried lowering my ping assist and various other things I've seen around the forum, but I'm sure why I would keep the router if there isn't a benefit. I am not saying it is the R1 not working, I think it's actually doing its connection work great, but if I just happen to live in an area where the servers are shit, then it can't find a good connection no matter what.

Yup!  We are ALL having issues!  

Archived