Streaming setup with OBS?

blakeyb1

Anybody with a really good quality stream on Playstation 4 stream through OBS with good audio and quality? I'm upgrading my PC to an absolute monster and my connection can handle a high quality stream I just need some good settings for OBS as ALOT of people have troubles with the audio on the PS4 since PS4 doesn't come with the option to play all sound like the xbox does so the audio ends up getting slightly delayed or just sucks. Anybody fancy dropping some knowledge or help? Or what equipment I may need to split audio etc etc and increase quality. I have elgato 60 btw

you could use an Astro A40 Mixamp Pro to capture the sound or use an optical cable splitter and run it to the new PC.

Don't stream over 2500 bitrate unless you are partnered otherwise the viewers can't change the quality so they get stuck on whatever you are pushing.

Let me know if there is anything else you might need or want to know.

you could use an Astro A40 Mixamp Pro to capture the sound or use an optical cable splitter and run it to the new PC.

Don't stream over 2500 bitrate unless you are partnered otherwise the viewers can't change the quality so they get stuck on whatever you are pushing.

Let me know if there is anything else you might need or want to know.

Awesome so a mix-amp is needed, I'll have to invest in one. Or the splitters where can I buy these from and what exactly is the setup since I want everything perfect and very high quality.

Archived