Huawei HG612 modem set-up

Stealth_01

The one that says webgui i take it? Right ill download it now and give it a go.. Hopefully all goes to plan!!

Yep that one is the newest and will work with G.inp, I assume you have unlocked the Modem ?

Yep that one is the newest and will work with G.inp, I assume you have unlocked the Modem ?

Nope, Thats what im currently trying to do. I bought it unlocked an unfortunately it doesnt let me log back in with username and password as admin so it needs a reset. Which file do i download to unlock it?

Nope, Thats what im currently trying to do. I bought it unlocked an unfortunately it doesnt let me log back in with username and password as admin so it needs a reset. Which file do i download to unlock it?

The one you just downloaded, just follow THIS and it will work.

as an example

this is what is it should look like.

Right, so im trying to enter the Lan IP address on the modem and its saying that the IP is invalid. The number im entering is 84.122.313.1

Just out of curiosity do i need the modem plugged into the master socket before adjusting these settings. As of right now i only have the power on and an ethernet cable connected to my laptop

Right, so im trying to enter the Lan IP address on the modem and its saying that the IP is invalid. The number im entering is 84.122.313.1

Just out of curiosity do i need the modem plugged into the master socket before adjusting these settings. As of right now i only have the power on and an ethernet cable connected to my laptop

Have you now unlocked the Modem ? and are you able to access the GUI ?

Your Version should be like this:

9b7ecdd8a2.png

@Raddy,

Yep sure is, thanks for your help. All im trying to do now is set up the modem so that i dont have to use PPPoE on the duma, as im having issues with CC.

No probs m8, i use it as a Modem only and connect to my isp (SKY) with a Asus router well i authenticate with the router as SKY uses Mer. Looks like RedBull is your man as i think has it set up as you are trying.

Archived