Bad support 2

Ok but if you not fix my router to the end of this week than I cannot send back this router like you provider in police.And I bellieve that you not fix this problem.So I want sended this router back for full refund.Your policy: Returns Policy

For UK and Republic of Ireland customers, you may return any router purchased from Netduma Limited website shop within 14 days of the date shown on your order dispatch date for a full refund for any reason. For international orders, please return within 7 days of the date you receive your order. If you believe the item has a fault see the details below on returning faulty items.

The router must not have been powered up or connected to any other device in order to qualify for a full refund.

We cannot accept items returned after 30 days or that are in unsellable condition or that have

• Administrators

You have emailed which we have responded to, I have now responded to your thread for the second time. Please be patient, you asked for support on a Sunday. We got back to you as soon as possible. 

Please keep your questions/issues to this thread http://forum.netduma.com/topic/16122-not-recommended/and emails. 

/Closed.

Archived