Confused. com

Macca65

Hi

I am a little confused (again). Which readings do you put in your bandwith settings

a) The speed test down through a wired connection just connected to my isp router

B) The speed test down through a wired connection with the isp router and the netduma connected

With option a) I get very high speeds in the 150's DL and 12+ UL

With option B) the speeds drop significantly, I am not concered with the speeds, it's just which figures do I put in the bandwith settings.

Regards from Confused.com

• Netduma Staff

Well you want to enter the speeds you are getting from the Netduma. What I would do is set up the router so you are getting max (120Mbps) or almost max speeds with the R1. You can do that by following this guide.

Then I suggest that you enter the highest speeds you are getting through the R1 into the bandwidth settings.

• Netduma Staff

Hi Crossy,

That advice worked, the speeds are not far short of what I was getting prior to getting the Netduma, good link easy to follow for Confused.com members :D

Haha. So you probably have already done it but those are the speeds I would enter in the bandwidth settings :)

Well you want to enter the speeds you are getting from the Netduma. What I would do is set up the router so you are getting max (120Mbps) or almost max speeds with the R1. You can do that by following this guide.

Then I suggest that you enter the highest speeds you are getting through the R1 into the bandwidth settings.

Archived