Update router

Your site shows this on the update site

If you are on a version lower than .5 do not upgrade. Please contact NETDUMA first.

there seems to be no way to contact support. I'm not sure why this is so complicated.

please advise.

Currently this router is serving no purpose. it does not help with lag in Destiny. Ive noticed no difference. I am hoping updating helps.

I also have to reboot it semi frequently because the wireless keeps dropping devices until i do so. Its frustrating.

Fraser will help you, just be sure to post your current firmware and go to your settings and Misc on your Netduma interface and have "remote access" ticked/checked and they will let you know when to upgrade.

This is the update thread.  http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11018-major-netduma-upgrade-now-available-v-1036/

Please follow the directions located at the top of the thread and post your information.  Fraser will then perform some behind the scenes work, quote your post and let you know when it is okay to update.  As this is Thursday evening in the UK, I would do so quickly if you hope to have it updated by the weekend.

JD

• Administrators

As above you need to post in that thread. Make sure remote support is ticked in misc settings & that the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub.

Tried it and couldn't access. So definitely need to do this ^

Archived