Internet speeds getting hammered

PuppetMaster

Right and the cause of this is Netduma / ISP? Is your avg speed of 90 without Netduma? That would suggest ISP congestion which may be getting worse. What are your speeds without Netduma (assuming Original post was with Netduma)?

Bit more detail needed if anyone is to help :)

Right and the cause of this is Netduma / ISP? Is your avg speed of 90 without Netduma? That would suggest ISP congestion which may be getting worse. What are your speeds without Netduma (assuming Original post was with Netduma)?

Bit more detail needed if anyone is to help :)

Without the netduma I get around 160mb as you can see in my sig.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Have you followed the instructions from the wiki link Crossy provided?

No sigs on phone but glad that it seems narrowed to Netduma. Should be an easy fix.

Just one point on the sig speedtest. I assume that was done at the time of the Netduma issue? If it's historic don't assume because you got full speed at that point in time that you always get it. When you notice a change with Netduma it's always good to run a speedtest straight away without the Netduma to give you an accurate base line.

I'd say connected as that's the info you want to have entered. No point entering speeds above what you can achieve without Netduma.

But unless your speeds are above 120mbps currently then the speeds with the Netduma should be same as without.

Archived