Can't access features

i cannot access most of the features like device manager, geo-filter or the congestion control. they just stopped working. when i click on them the bars on the top of the page keep moving like it's trying to load but nothing happens. i have rebooted the router through the link on the router and also unplugged it but it still won't work.

i thought maybe since i am still on v. 1.03.3 that an upgrade may help so i am still waiting for the go ahead through the upgrade thread that let's me know i can upgrade.

please help.

thank you

Firefox is usually pretty good.  Are you hard wired?  Or working with WiFi?  

You may want to try Chrome, just in case.  

When you click on them, the tab itself is just giving you the spinning loading indicator?  Huh, odd.  Have you tried a reboot on the computer?

same thing on chrome. shows like it's loading but nothing happens. the device manager shows none of my devices connected to the router and when i click edit in device manager, nothing happens.

And this just started, right?  You had been able to utilize it normally previous to this thread?  

I may be in over my technical head as I am more of an outside the house guy.  I'll throw up a flare and see if I can get you some further assistance.

yeah. this just started yesterday. i had no problems before that. thanks for your help

Did you have any type of traumatic event?  Power Loss?  Clocks flashing all over the house?  Anything like that?

You said you are 1.03.03, and waiting for upgrade, right?  I don't think that would "cause" the problem, but wondering if the upgrade may fix it.

Sent up a flare, hoping to get you some more knowledge in here.

See if any of these suggestions help.  Sorry for any inconvenience. 

1. Unplug the router from the modem and power for approx. 3 to 5 min and reconnect.

2. Reboot router under Settings>Miscellaneous

3. If these items do not work which I feel they may not. You can always try the reset pin hole next to the power chord. 

Try one at a time.

nothing traumatic happened. i did go into device manager prior and block a couple devices. i also noticed a few days before that when i would click on edit in device manager that i would have to click it a few times before it would go to the edit page. but everything still works as far as connecting to the internet, all my devives. they just don't show up on device manager and my congestion control and geo-filter pages are just blank.

the reset button on the back of the router seems to have worked. i can access the geo filter and congestion control now. have to reconnect my other devices to the router but seems good now

Great. Only use the reset button as a last resort because some netduma mates have bricked their routers by using it. I will lock this thread now. But if you have any other issues pease create a new one.

Archived