Netduma rebooting constantly and wired internet pauses

hi team netduma i bought a netduma not too long ago and currently its just in a box sitting there because of terrible lag and constant reboots. Of many days of researching and lurking netduma forums i found the exact problem from foxes. My wired connection would get dropped so hard that the internet pauses every 5 seconds. Ive already tried all the different settings as posted here on the forums like disabling turbo, keeping the device away frm others, preemptive/reactive, updating firmware, etc. I switched back to my r7000 router and there was no such problems occurring. I would definitely say its a faulty router ive given up. Pls let me RMA this router as i have been terribly disappointed spending 200$ for a problematic item, thanks team netduma

hi Fraser tnx for the fast response. Yes there is internet there are occassional wired internet skips throughout a 24 hour period plus random reboots. Also my current firmware is on 1.03.6g. And yes, the wireless gave my kids and wife problems it was a terrible experience

yes Fraser i have tried those, still the same result. ive turned off wifi before and connected my r7000 as AP mode...the wireless on r7000 became horrible because of the skippings from d netduma router. Also i have placed the netduma clear & away from other devices... still skips and reboots

hi Fraser, i have tried using different cat ethernet cables. Also i have set the netduma to have different ips changing device ips and names and rebooted with the same result. Its fukking frustrating its an obvious lemon

Archived