Can't connect to a host in EaSports games

I just a few days ago got the router and when I'm playing the connection is great the only thing is when I try to play any EAsports game it'll find a host but won't connect and will continue to search. This happens in Madden, Fifa, and UFC. 

The first game I played when I first set up the netduma was Madden and everything was good but after i played some other games and came back to madden this started. I tried ufc and fifa to see if it was just an easports thing and it is halo, 2k and cod all run great.

The player will show up in the Geo-filter and the circle will get larger like I'm connecting to the host but after a minute or two the circle will get small again and after a while another circle will pop up and get larger as if I'm connecting to it. This continues to happen and they all just go dormant and disappear after a while.

I've tried geo-filter enabled/disabled, strict mode on and off, forwarding some ports I saw on another post on the forum, upnp on and off and rebooting and resetting to factory default and nothings working. Please help, Thanks.

I'm running the latest firmware and my setup is modem to netduma.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum! If you have this issue with the Geo-filter off it acts like a normal router and won't be blocking anything. 

Ensure you have either UPnP or port forwarding enabled, not both. 

From my experience those kind of games are purely P2P so it could be anything, they quit out, your NATs are incompatible etc. 

Archived