Setting up advanced games / services

In the geopanel config page, is it possible to configure a custom game service for a PC, the advanced button looks like it should let me configured the ports used by a game service, but I can't find any information or instructions for how to configure custom port for a game service.

I am trying to add a PC to the configured services, and configure for a game that is not on the list of services (e.g. Overwatch). I can select the PC from the device list, select next, then I'm asked to select a service, the game service I am using is not listed so I would like to manually configure the ports used by the service. On this screen there is and Advanced button which I select, I select Both source and destination, and TCP/UDP for protocol, I try entering the ports used by Overwatch (1119, 3724, 6113, 80, 26503-36503, 3724), but this does not seem to work.

Is it possible to manually configure a game service for a PC?

Is there any instructions or information available for how to do this?

How do I configure ports in the advanced service when there are multiple ports and port ranges used by a service?

For example Overwatch uses these ports

Overwatch, TCP 1119, 3724, 6113, 80, UDP 26503-36503 and 3724

So in the Advanced Service config panel can I select Both Destination and Source, TCP/UDP Protocol, and enter 1119, 3724, 6113, 80, 26503-36503, 3724 for Port Number

Thanks

Archived