Ordered not confirmed

Ordered last night around 9pm and woke up this morning to not find a confirmation number/ email. I have confirmation with PayPal, I checked all of spam email and inbox. Just received your update to for sign up, so I know I'm receiving emails from your website.

Ordered last night around 9pm and woke up this morning to not find a confirmation number/ email. I have confirmation with PayPal, I checked all of spam email and inbox. Just received your update to for sign up, so I know I'm receiving emails from your website.

The team are off to the Gadget show this week and there activity is limited. Im sure you will receive your confirmation when they get time to look.

Quote from the team:

"

• Official Netduma online support is from 10am-10pm GMT Monday to Friday : Outside of these times we will be a lot slower to respond at times. Our online Wiki has the answers to most questions http://wiki.netduma.com/ * Please be advised as it's the Easter weekend and start of Passover ,and from the 6th till the 13th the team will be at Gadget Show Live, so we will have a limited support service during that week."

• Netduma Staff

I can't 100% remember but I think you get  a confirmation email with your tracking number on it once it has been shipped :) If you've had the PayPal confirmation email then I don't think you should worry!

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Trueseeker,

Thanks for purchasing

It may have gone in your spam/junk folder. Please email [email protected] with your order number if you need more assistance. You won't get a tracking number till tomorrow as royal mail is not open today.

Thanks for the update, i checked spam and inbox and positive that it was never received. I did get a message from PayPal and delivery information with tracking code. Just never received anything from NetDuma. I'll just keep checking and give it a couple days. Thanks for the reply.

Same thing for me.  Ordered on Mar 29th, received Paypal order confirmation and order number, but no delivery information/etc.  I will send an email to the support email provided.

Update:  Emailed support and received a tracking number.  Order got hung up in Chicago for about 10 days and received the router on April 13th.

Installation was simple and is working great!

Archived