Xbox One

Ok so the VPN is solved on my Netduma, thank you Crossy, but my Xbox One is still acting as if I'm not behind a VPN. I even checked its IP address and it has changed but when I attempt to load something "blacked out" it acts as if I'm still in my home location. Any suggestions?

Which server location did you pick, different country? Same location? Whatever you're loading may have blocked VPN connections

Different location, I can get the feed on the same server on the laptop through the VPN software but not w/the xbox when I designate it w/the Netduma. The Xbox One even shows a diff IP address, that is the strange part. Could it have something to do w/the modem/router provided by my ISP? Even though I have it just passed through to the Netduma?

What is it you're trying to load specifically on the Xbox? App/website? Maybe the console web browser can't support the site?

No I shouldn't think so 

Its the mlb.tv app, it worked before I bought the Netduma but I had to go in and manually change my DNS settings then reboot the xbox every time which is annoying. So I was under the impression I could just set up a VPN via the Netduma and just click "on/off" when I needed it behind a VPN.

Archived