VPN page not loading

I wonder if this deals with the server move or something?

It seems it's failing to grab some resources and perhaps crapping out because of that. I've cleared my cache and tried different browsers along with a router reboot.

post-541-0-07308600-1427415609_thumb.png

Thanks for checking. Maybe in the future they can unlink the dependency or just link to it locally, even though this situation may be a rare thing, I just like the idea of a core functions being able to run regardless of their server status.

• Netduma Staff

Thanks for checking. Maybe in the future they can unlink the dependency or just link to it locally, even though this situation may be a rare thing, I just like the idea of a core functions being able to run regardless of their server status.

I think its because the VPN server locations and the different VPNs that are on the VPN page are now maintained on the cloud service so if the router can't access the cloud - or the files that it needs which are on there - the page doesn't load. I think you are right though, the advanced section should function and maybe like you said, there could be a local version which is saved or something so that the page still works if the Duma servers are down.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi psygn,

It used to be local, we actually put a lot of work to move it to the server. I'll make sure in the next release that the advanced option is always available. Sorry for the inconvenience, our web guy is in America for the weekend.

Archived