Connection issue

• Administrators

Hey, sorry for the late reply. 

What game are you playing? Are you playing via wireless on your xbox? 

You need to add your friends to allow list for party chat. 

If you disable the Geo-filter whilst playing do you experience any of these issues?

No worries I know your busy :-) but I'm on a wired connection and it happens on BO3 and I thought maybe it was their servers cuz they suck really bad this year lol but it also kicked me offline while playing halo wars in the same day. I haven't tried with geo filter off completely while playing but I have waited to turn it on as I read to get the open NAT type.

What basically happens is I'll sign in and load up bo3 and while I'm on a match it will kick me out and say I was disconnected from the servers and switches me to local. Also my Xbox is kicked from Xbox live which I've found is disconnecting from the servers cuz I get kicked from my party chat from the one person I can talk to and when I go back to the home screen on Xbox my screen starts to stutter and gives me the sounds of signing in and out and once that starts I have to reboot everything and it just repeats itself. This doesn't happen with my old router so I'm assuming that it's from the netduma :-(

I didn't change anything so I'm guessing it on automatic settings. I wanted it to be standard for help cuz even when I just reboot and factory reset this issues still happens and my Ethernet cable is a Cat6 cable that I bought last week.

Also will try a different port when I get home and report my experience. Also it's on factory default settings right now. I primary play BO3 jw if u have some things I should put my settings on and try so u know ex actually what I'm doing and I'll let u know what's happening. Also I'm on XB1 wired connection with 100DL 5UL. Also multiple devices connected in my house, iPhones and iPads etc. thank you for ur help.

Archived