I CAN`T INSTALL NETDUMA R1

Good afternoon, got the r1 today but I can not install, follow the manual carefully , have the hub brige mode, confirm the output net to the r1 but I can not access the page via 192.168.88.1 or directly by the port 1 with 192.168 . 1.1. I do not know what else to do , can give help ?
HHHHJK
Good afternoon, got the r1 today but I can not install, follow the manual carefully , have the hub brige mode, confirm the output net to the r1 but I can not access the page via 192.168.88.1 or directly by the port 1 with 192.168 . 1.1. I do not know what else to do , can give help ?

Good afternoon, got the r1 today but I can not install it , i  follow the manual carefully , have the hub brige mode, confirm the output net to the r1 but I can not access the page via 192.168.88.1 or directly by the port 1 with 192.168 . 1.1. I do not know what else to do , can give help ?

I have tried to enter with a only connection in n2 as you explain too  and  put 192,168.1.1 and gives to ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum! 

What is the ISP hub you have? I would take it out of bridge mode for now. Lets get access to the R1 first.

Do a factory reset using the button on the back of the router. It should beep indicating it has restarted. 

Then with the R1 just connected to the power and an ethernet cable from port 2 on the duma connect it to your PC and then try accessing the interface from 192.168.1.1 in your web browser. Turn wifi off on your PC when you do this as well. Can you access the interface?

Good afternoon, thanks for the reply. I'm in Portugal, my internet provider is the NOS, my Router HUB is a HITRON CVE30360 ZON BOARD.

The Step that you are asking to run i  followed the directions in the forum and repeated several times, and by coincidence the wireless was disabled too.

The only doubt I had was on the reset, and in many repetitions i alternated in two different ways, always trying to access via 192.168.1.1.

I tried to reset without ethernet cable connected then turned on the power with the pressed reset button and after 10 seconds the beep emitted is equal to the connection to the electricity. The other way was the ethernet cable connected without turning off the power by pressing the reset button more than 30 seconds and never got one beep, the access is always denied.

I informe you that the isp hub ip access is also 192.168.1.1 l, the same has duma , but when was addressing the url i clean the history of google chrome , and it was Disconnected.

I try all this 2 times again and always the same.

I do not have access to the interface.

I hope it's good information for your analysis.

Thank you

João Oliveira - esgafia

Hy, sorry but what you mean being broadcasted at all ? 

When I am  installing r1 following the steps provided in the manual and it's time to connect electricity of it  appears  a fixed green light in the rear and the 4 lights of the Ethernet cable because  are all connected,  first fixed green, then flashes. This is the only interaction I can have with duma.

I help for the question?

Thank you

• Administrators

What I mean is when you go on the computer can you see the Netduma R1 wifi when selecting a wifi network to join?

Either way can you make a post here please after reading the pinned thread in that forum. http://forum.netduma.com/forum/66-request-1-on-1/

Hello, I make this post to inform that went with netduma r1 to a hardware and software company to make a correct diagnosis equipment.

Unfortunately gave me the certainty that all did not want, the end result says:

No possible repair, possible failure of the button or the firmware is not accessible via crossover or via  router does not receive IP via DHCP.

I think you must agree that it is not worth using your support technician 1 to 1.

Thank you for your attention will get in touch with my equipment supplier in Germany (ROXXGAMES) knowing that they are a top company.

Tell me your opinion ok?

Thanks for everything.

João Oliveira - Esgafia

• Administrators

The green light won't show anyway but if you can't see the wifi available on your computer then yes you will need to send it back. 

No need to contact Roxx as we are in touch with them, email [email protected] regarding a replacement, we will arrange a collection and send a new one out to you ourselves :)

Ok thanks for everything, I have been contacted by ROXGAMES and directly NETDUMA putting at the disposal to send a new again, I had already sent the damaged to the ROX but everything will be the same.

Once I have the new work come here confirm.

Grateful for the quick attention of all of you.

João Oliveira - 961434480

Archived