WiFi

voltron 027

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Voltron,

Really sorry for missing your post before. Are you on the latest version 1.02.3? If so were you having the issue before that version or not? 

Thanks

Guest Netduma_Iain

I'll remote access into both of you and disable the wifi workaround manually when I'm back at my machine I'll post here when I do :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

It will if it started happening in 1.03.2 which for most people appears to be the case. Basically the wifi workaround seems to have negative side effects for some people. In the next version it will be opt-in/out in the settings > misc section. But for people suffering I can manually disable it for them if they just let me know :)

was just reading this post and realized this might be happening to me but i thought it was just my phone..... which it would fix it self when i would turn on airplane mode on and off again to reconnect my phone to the wifi should i be concerned? or just keep fixing it that way?

Raddy & Voltron if you restart your routers the wifi workaround has been disabled.

Spartan you have IPv6 enabled can you disable it please by doing: http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=disable_ipv6

Well Iain if you did that yesterday afternoon sometime it would explain why i havnt had a single drop out since around tea time yesterday :).

Guest Netduma_Iain

Cranium, strict is another issue I believe. 

alpha has this only been happening since the update? 

Cranium, strict is another issue I believe.

alpha has this only been happening since the update?

I'm not sure exactly why it's happening. I skipped the netduma completely and the strict went away. After playing for an hour or so when I was done, I plugged everything back in and went into a lobby with open Nats all the way. To be clear the strict was on network and not in game. Then it flipped. Strict in game and not on network. Weird.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Cranium please start a new thread, but if you disable the geo-filter when doing the test do you get an open NAT? If so it's a false report.

Alpha I'll disable it for you when I get back if you allow me access :)

Archived