Home location and servers

nAld0r3y

I got a good coment i can put my home location were ever i want and always get connected to the same server the ones by Florida around NY and theres another one between does 2 and i mean always i turn the filter of and still get connected to does server.

Guest Netduma Fraser

I got a good coment i can put my home location were ever i want and always get connected to the same server the ones by Florida around NY and theres another one between does 2 and i mean always i turn the filter of and still get connected to does server.

It sounds like you're not waiting the two minutes for the Geo-filter to clear http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=gf_anti_cheatbetween searching for games after you have moved your home/turned off the filter etc.

Guest Netduma Fraser

I've done all that and even right open the hole world and the same server if it was a good i wouldn't complain but th the game is horrible.

If you can jump in chat and ill take a look :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

Im leaving to work now just wanted to now if more people are having the same problem

Okay well if you would like to shoot me a PM or post back in here when youre home and ill take a look :)

• Netduma Staff

Have you tried reseting the R1? Your issue sounds similar to the one in this thread where you continuously connect to the same server even if it is outside of the GeoFilter range. I typed up the solution to this and put it on the Wiki. You can see the Wiki article here - but it sounds like you have done everything on there except from restarting the router.

Archived