AW ranked playlist with duma

vincho31

Hi, 

Am i the only one , who experience connection issue in ranked playlist ? 

in standard playlist the R1 is marvelous, but in ranked i still have delay or lag...

Hi, 

Am i the only one , who experience connection issue in ranked playlist ? 

in standard playlist the R1 is marvelous, but in ranked i still have delay or lag...

The issue here is player counts and segregated players due to the rankings, the result of this is you end up in matches with players from a far greater geographical region and full teams 

The issue here is player counts and segregated players due to the rankings, the result of this is you end up in matches with players from a far greater geographical region and full teams 

Hello Adam,

so it means , because of this kind of matchmaking,  we can play against people out of the filter range even whith strict mode ON , right ?

Hello Adam,

so it means , because of this kind of matchmaking,  we can play against people out of the filter range even whith strict mode ON , right ?

hi with the geo filter you will only connect to host or servers within your range, we have no control over others joing the same host/ server, with ranked play especially this could mean a local host but the rest of their party for example could be any where 

Archived