Auto Ping

• Netduma Staff

OK. I'm hosting the game now. Awesome. (AW). Why ping graph is still running? Who am I pinging?

Your pinging person who you are sending/receiving the most packets to I believe. (biggest circle)

It is till running because it is probably quite hard top detects when you are host. :)

Crossy, the meaning of the graph is to show me how good my connection to the host is. When I host, I'm almost in "God Mode". I don't care about the packets I send or receive. 

• Netduma Staff

Crossy, the meaning of the graph is to show me how good my connection to the host is. When I host, I'm almost in "God Mode". I don't care about the packets I send or receive. 

I know, but you asked who you were pinging, I explained who you are pinging :) The meaning of the graph is to visually display your ping to another player (usually host) in a way that is easy to see spikes and other anomalies.

If you are host I don't believe that the graph is necessary, but if you are host you could just disable auto ping :)

Don't want to disable it buddy. I like Auto Ping. I'm just curious how things work .  :)

Anyway, one more thing. 

In order to have on screen all the important info, (filter by distance, PA, Ping Graph) I have to ctrl- Chrome (zoom out) which I hate :angry: . You do the same?

It's really annoying to scroll up and down.

• Netduma Staff

Don't want to disable it buddy. I like Auto Ping. I'm just curious how things work .  :)

Anyway, one more thing. 

In order to have on screen all the important info, (filter by distance, PA, Ping Graph) I have to ctrl- Chrome (zoom out) which I hate :angry: . You do the same?

It's really annoying to scroll up and down.

What I usually do is just have two internet bowsers open side by side with the info that I want on :)

What I usually do is just have two internet bowsers open side by side with the info that I want on :)

loool. I'd like to see your setup m8. Playing AW like cpt Kirk on USS Enterprise  :)

• Netduma Staff

Beautiful crossy, ubuntu? Dropped it after Lucid Lynx :(

Yeah, was running windows, then got mac. Bought a PC, when back to windows but hated it. I was going to hold out because from what I had seen of linux, I didn't like the look of it. I got ubuntu and i loved it :D I love linux now :)

Linux developers should sit around a huuuuuge round table and try to understand why B.Gates kicks their butt so hard.

IMHO

1st:  they should narrow their distros to one or two

2nd: they should focus on a simple operating system for dummies. If i have to "sudo apt get install" an application,every single time I'd rather go fishing.

(offtopic 100%  :ph34r: )

Archived