R1: Connection refused?

W11cE

After updating to 1.03.2 my phone would lose internet connection every now and then. Though there was something wrong with only wifi so tried to open R1 interface on phone web browser and this is what i got:

Got the error: Server Error

while trying to obtain http://192.168.88.1/

Connection refused

Refreshing after 10-20s it goes to R1 interface like normal. This however happens many times a day. Anyone else experienced this?

Guest Netduma_Iain

This could be the wifi fix we added. Can I access your router to remove it and see if that is the cause please

Guest Netduma_Iain

Guys there a few things going on here:

• W11cE & someone else on the forum, I've changed something on their router to see if thats causing it. So I'd be interested if it has stopped
  • Marc your issue is completely different are you on the latest version? 1.03.2, that should have the wifi fix

So far i havent seen this coming up anymore. Looks like that fixed it. Thanks Iain. What exactly did you change?

And to clarify: It never showed that wifi connection would be lost. It just cant connect anywhere and only lasts maybe half min. I dont think its the same thing some people are having with wifi connection dropping completely.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Im having all the issues above, im getting the error message when im try to log in to the router and WiFi drops off too and the geo filter does not show in red circles or anything at all. Im on 1.03.2

Can you try upgrading to the latest version please http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=manual_updatedo your wired devices work when this occurs?

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi guys,

Please please start new threads, I just noticed that this thread had dropped off my notication list.

Voltron has your issue been resolved? If not can you post a new thread and we will get it fixed for you.

Marc, if it happens again please start a enw thread and let me know if you can connect to the wifi within 5 mins of the problem occuring. Please wait at least 10mins if you don't mind before restarting the router. The wifi workaround takes effect every 5 mins.

Thanks

Iain

Archived