Map Icons

XxxCALDERAxxX

I'm a little confused.  I have the standard red dot on my map and the host is the turns from a dot to a circle.  in the legend there are four different colors, yet I have only ever seen red.  What do the other colors mean?  

When I connect to a lobby and there are 11 other players yet only three dots and one circle.  I thought there should be a dot for each ip address that's in your lobby.  So in my example, shouldn't there be 10 dots and one circle, then after match starts host is transferred to deid server so now there are 11 dots and one circle?  Or does each dot represent a lobby and the dot is where the lobby host's ip address is located at?  

Thanks guys

Thanks Adam, you tha man.

Mark, I can't find the mustard in the fridge.  So I just open the door, stare at everything in the fridge tell I get good and pissed off, yell at my wife " where in the hell is the mustard?", she yells back "in the fridge you idiot.", then I yell "I can't find it, we must be out", then she mumbles something under her breath (which I can never understand what she says, but tone of voice being a great indicator of communication I can safely assume she feels like she should have taken her mother's advise and married Jimmy from high school instead of me) and comes to the fridge and BAM, it was in the door the entire time.  If it would have been a snake, it would have bit me.  

So what I'm trying to say is I need a Netduma Forum/wiki wife.  

Archived