Issues talking with Party chat XBOX 1

I have an XBOX one, Netduma R1 version 1.03.6 with Comcast internet modem and only the Netduma.

I was able to use the party chat with no issues prior to the Call of Duty BO3 most recent patch, after that it is unavailable. It says connecting and finally error: 0x89231806 (Network setting preventing chat). I have assigned a STATIC IP address to the XBOX, port forwarded the TCP thru ports 1-65255, under "HOST FILTERING" I have XBOX one and XBOX LIVE enabled. My XBOX always shows OPEN NAT. I have the IPV6 disabled (tried both on and off), TURBO MODE for the XBOX on (have tried off and on), Deep packet processing (have tried off and on)

I have read on the subject and done the following:

1. Turned off Host filtering, did a hard reboot on the XBOX and checked my network connection using the router AND XBOX and showed no issues.

2. Factory reset the and tried connecting using the factory settings and no better (Moderate NAT TYPE) and no chat.

I really enjoyed the device when all XBOX functions were working properly (still have good connections, just cannot chat with my friends).

Any help would be appreciated, if more info is needed, please let me know

Archived