Suggestion - player host

Man that will never happen,i think you might be a little confused on the purpose of the duma and it's intended use.The method your talking about will result in NOTHING good for the netduma crew.I'm sure they'll be along to comment shortly but if they supported the use of it that way,the duma would probably be banned.

IMO that's really not helping out someone who has bent over backwards to help us gamers out.Those guys put it a ton of work on a business that is just starting to take off,the last thing i wanna do personally is mess that up for them.

You have to think about what your asking "force p2p host" that would break most of the rules of xbox or PS.If the method your using was such a great idea don't you think someone from the duma crew would have mentioned it ? It's not like this is a new idea or something they are not aware of,it's just not something they can stand behind or condone.

As we found a way to get player host..

Can netduma include this to the next update?

Such as a forse p2p host or something??

short sweet answer.. sorry never going to happen , we do not want our router to be used to manipulate the matchmaking process of any game in a negative way as there is serious repercussions for us if we ever did so

Also I wouldn't be surprised if the current exploit that has been found is actually patched to no longer work (they are that against using the R1 for that purpose).

Archived