Constant disconnects

Jeremy

• Netduma Staff

Playing COD AW and constantly getting random disconnects. Even on servers with a ping of around 20. It'll just show a quick spike, and boom, I'm booted. Anyone else getting this?

It could be that there is a host migration during the game and the new host is not within your GeoFilter.

You could try disabling your GeoFilter once in a game and see if the issue persists.

I wonder if there would be a way to create an option to stay in a game if host is outside of geo filter as long as it's during an already started game? I've noticed it more and more, but I'd still like to keep my filter on so I stay in good games. Loving this 20-40 ms ping. lol.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Erm how often is it happening? I doesn't seem to be a big deal for other people so maybe something is wrong in your setup Jeremy 

Probably my crappy ISP. Been happening more and more. At least 5 times a day now. The internet has gone back to major lag spikes again and getting about 50% of my already crappy upload speed (supposed to be 5 Mb/s upload) during speed tests

I wonder sometimes if it's not Internet provider that is causing the disruption in the connection.(i.e throttling)

I do believe with some Internet providers you are not guaranteed your exact bandwidth that is advertised unless you have their business package.

I wonder sometimes if it's not Internet provider that is causing the disruption in the connection.(i.e throttling)

I do believe with some Internet providers you are not guaranteed your exact bandwidth that is advertised unless you have their business package.

Believe me, it definitely can be. They suck. lol. I had them here 4-5 times within two months and they never even accomplished anything. It just randomly started working a little better eventually. I mean, it's a differecet between consistently going 2.5 to 3.5 K/D's in almost every single lobby for weeks to barely breaking even.. even with the Netduma running. My ISP is horrible anymore. Massive lag spikes all day long.

Archived