Themes and designing your own theme !

Adam

If the netduma team want to use any photographs from my collections they are more than welcome. If one of them could send me a pm Ill send you the link to the website which also links to my collections on alamy.com

I am quite happy to grant full license free of charge for you.

I havn't put the link here as it's against tos.

Cheers :)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Netduma Staff

Thanx, i have the background changed :) i looked in the code and found the BG http://puu.sh/gBvGQ/e0459ea826.pnghow can we change the BG i cant find that code you used.

You can just create a CSS style sheet in Stylish and create your own custom css styles :)

body {
    background-color: #ffffff;
}

or

body {
    background: url("http://yourDomain.com/yourImage.jpeg")
}

Ok i have most of the code i need but how can i make the background bigger, im using an image.

ok i need someone to do this to mine anything would be better than this red.... no offense to any one i just reeally dont like the color red

Read up on stylish, you can set your own theme and turn it on and off when you want.

thank u kind sir

If you want to change the background use this 

body {
  background: url('Your image here') no-repeat  #100d14;
  background-attachment:fixed;
    background-position:100% 100%;
    //min-height:100%;
    //min-width:100%;
    background-size:cover;
}

• Netduma Staff

ok  so is it a program called stylish? and it changes duma coding?

It basically over-rights CSS to your own custom CSS (if your not aware CSS is a style sheet that controls the colours and layout of a page. It is used because you can change the colour on the CSS Style sheet and then the colours throughout the website, in this case the duma dashboard will change). :) Stylish allows you to create custom CSS and it then overrights the CSS rules that the duma graphic designer made :)

ok holy shit im am a little lost but ill figure it out tomorrow during the day with less distractions as the wife will be home soon 

seems like its pretty cut and dry though hope i dont screw too much up lol

Archived