Internet Addiction anyone?

ImSallad

So glad you didn't upload anything with my game play from the other night. LOL Driving texters I have an train horn in my truck for them. Try doing some family research you will have a real bad addiction to the internet for a while.

So glad you didn't upload anything with my game play from the other night. LOL Driving texters I have an train horn in my truck for them. Try doing some family research you will have a real bad addiction to the internet for a while.

I got my first car about 7 months ago and the first time I honked the horn I think I curled up into a ball because I think I could have sneezed louder than my horn aha, I need one of those train horns, the fuckers do my head in!

The whole internet and mobile phone addiction is crazy man, Like yourself one of my biggest pet peeves is people using mobiles whilst driving. I have seen first hand peoples lives get destroyed over a text msg. Not just the victims either, all over a txt msg.

I was recently on holiday in the Maldives and I had to laugh, nearly every night you would look out over the Indian ocean at stunning sunsets like this.

post-788-0-29858300-1458233214_thumb.jpg

And when you looked around every couple would have their head buried in their mobile phone. Crazy I tell ya :)

Archived