I think the R1 is causing my internet to drop

hey,

I am on the newest firmware - 1.03.6

My setup is just stock modem then R1

My speed tests are normal (when the internet is working) however today my download is fine but my upload starts off fine and then drops down to 0 and i get an error. 

So i have been using the R1 for the past few days with the internet dropping randomly throughout the day. Yesterday i have switch the R1 out with my old Netgear router and have had no internet drops and my speed tests end up being ok. I really don't believe that it is the internet line itself since it has been ok with the netgear. I think the R1 may have become faulty for some reason unknown to me since it was working beautifully in the past. My algo was on preemptive, with no changes made to CC bars or distribution. There are no funny settings that i have tampered with. 

let me know what you guys think

Tyler

hey,

I am on the newest firmware - 1.03.6

My setup is just stock modem then R1

My speed tests are normal (when the internet is working) however today my download is fine but my upload starts off fine and then drops down to 0 and i get an error. 

So i have been using the R1 for the past few days with the internet dropping randomly throughout the day. Yesterday i have switch the R1 out with my old Netgear router and have had no internet drops and my speed tests end up being ok. I really don't believe that it is the internet line itself since it has been ok with the netgear. I think the R1 may have become faulty for some reason unknown to me since it was working beautifully in the past. My algo was on preemptive, with no changes made to CC bars or distribution. There are no funny settings that i have tampered with. 

let me know what you guys think

Tyler

hi dude, i have serious speed loss when coming out the back of my r1, and as soon as i switch out the duma for my normal ISP router everything is fine ? !

• Administrators

Hey sorry for the late reply, I imagine this is through a wired connection? 

Can you try with a different cable connecting duma to hub and duma to device/ensure they're firmly connected. 

hi dude, i have serious speed loss when coming out the back of my r1, and as soon as i switch out the duma for my normal ISP router everything is fine ? !

Have responded to your thread.

Archived