Slow WiFi

Hey,

first of all i wanna say i'm very happy with this router. It's sick!

The only problem i have is that my WiFi speed should be much higher.

With a wired speed test i get +- 195 down and 12 up. On WiFi is +- 80 down and 12 up. I tought the WiFi on the Netduma supported up to 300Mbit?

Is there anything i could do to get a higher wireless speed? I tried to change the channel allready, but it didn't work.

Kind regards,

Jens

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum! 

Glad to hear you're happy with the router :)

I don't think you will be able to achieve more than that. That is about the maximum I can get as well.

The only things I can suggest that you may not have done is turn wifi off on your hub and try a speed test when you're closer to the router.

A lot of people choose to have an AC router in AP mode behind the duma for faster wifi.

Thanks for your reaction.

The WiFi on mij modem is turned of and i do the test when i'm sitting right in front of my Netduma. Maybe i will buy a wireless router later. It's not that i need that speed, just wanted to know if it could be faster :-).

• Administrators

You're welcome! That makes sense :)

As this has been resolved I'll now close this thread. Please feel free to open another if you have any other questions/issues or just hang out, it's a very friendly community :)

• Administrators

can you guys help me with my wifi its slow i have 100 down and oly get 25mbps on wifi?

Hey welcome to the forum. Can you please post a new thread for your issue but please follow this link first to see if it resolves your issue. http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=why_is_my_speed_lower

Thread closed.

Archived