OpenWRT. Help.

blakeyb1

Is anybody proficient with OpenWrt and fancy walking me through some things to test on black ops 3 I'm not all that tech-savvy when it comes to routers but what I am good at is call of duty, so If someone can help run these tests with me and by that I mean setup the settings I have in my head but can't implement it'd be much appreciated + You'll be able to find out some pretty cool settings for cod.

By the way this is just a test with a router I brought to throw away I'll still be going back to the netduma after.

Have you thought about Rent-a-Coder or one of the services like that?  You can specify exactly what you want/need, get a price quote, and have a turn key solution.  I have used services like this from time to time, you just need to find people who are well rated/reviewed and never pay for a consult or for them to evaluate your problem.  Get a fixed rate price and get what you want.  ;)

Have you flashed your router with openwrt? If so download putty from Google, open putty it will ask for your router details, sign in and then use the commands, if it's successful it will just drop down to the next line bud.

Archived