BO3 Xbox One server locations

Could someone post a screenshot of the server locations?  Having a discussion with someone on another forum and he claims there are no servers in the U.S. midwest for Xbox.  I find this hard to believe since PS4 has many.  

I figured I could find this in a search but came up with nothing.  

Here are the five servers I can get into via xbox one. Seattle, California, Iowa, Texas, Virginia.

I've been told the others are for ps4, which is why they fade after about a minute after initial game load and why I can't get into them.  

post-6617-0-37549100-1457537577_thumb.png

Chicago for sure is on PS4.  I have played the (13) or so hosts there plenty of times with Fuzzy Clam, who lives in Michigan somewhere.  St. Louis, I believe, is PS4 as well.

Pissed Chicago isn't Xbox since I live just south of Indianapolis closest dedi I can get for xbox is like 30ms ping which isn't BAD but 15-20 to chicago would be awesome

Lately I've been connecting to the Virgina host pretty much exclusively

Thank to everyone for the info.

I guess they are citing smaller player base as to why they are more spread out for Xbone.  Got to save money :rolleyes:

Hi Kurt.  I'm sure it saves money, but it isn't necessarily because of the player base.  Up until mid Advanced Warfare, Call of Duty games were on the Activision servers located in the same regions on both Playstation and Xbox.   Sometime mid life in AW, they switched to take advantage of Microsofts Azure servers which are open to all developers to use if they wish.  Only a few take advantage of them thus far including Forza and Titanfall.   Here is a list of the Microsoft server locations they currently have and mention of a few more on the way - https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/regions/

Archived