Wireless and cloud settings

rustynailz89

Hey guys i have 2 things i just wanna tlk about, if there is anyone in asutralia that sees this can you let us know your settings please.

1. in the wireless menu you can change between 2.4 and 5ghz however 5ghz does not work it can not be found by any device, and i also have a netgear nighthawk and i can use 5ghz on that so i know my devices can see it. any help with that would be appreciated.

2.the last month or so i have been connecting to what i have been told is a dedicated server as i always connect to it and i can not give it a rating to dis allow connection to it. its weird cuz in previous times i used to connect to other ppl and it used to show host in other locations now it only connects to one and when i change geo filter settings to disclude it i will never find a game, im in sydney australia, as well starting from this morning no matter what i change my geo filter settings to it sends me to over seas lobbies like host in america pop up and i have a 250ms ping to them and its terrible, the other reason y i dont like being connected to this specific server which i think is dedicated is that the games are so inconsistant and the jitter in the ping bar is atrocious and teh games become so laggy for me. after changing cloud settings i was able to not connect to american lobies but can still not find a game at all

please help!!!

I have been on the .7 update for a while now it worked perfectly before... I had also not long done a factory reset and I noticed a few changes all the hosts now show up as red instead of green and the server position that I was connecting to is no longer there it's now located very close to my home.... when I click on it it still doesn't give me the choice to update it so I can put in the allowed or not allowed screen and when I done a ping test it was at 4 ms until we all loaded into the map then kept spiking to 50ms then back to 4 then to 70 and it really shows in game it starts fine then all of a sudden I can count 22 hit markers in a person before they die advance warfare by the way

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Rusty Nail,

So you've got a few points your making here. I think the latest cloud will be the optimum for you. Connecting to hosts in America with high ping sounds to me like you have strict mode off, turning it on should stop that, let me know if not please. Onto the dedicated servers, you notice it more now because you couldn't identify them in the past and you were probably connecting to the same one without knowing it.

Let me know if that helps mate.

Archived