Feature Requests

Hi guys, Been thinking of a few tweaks that could be added, Please don't shoot me down haha!

1. In update bandwidth section Have a toggle to switch from which is currently megabytes or kilobytes (Ingress Egress)

2. Ability to give devices an actual number of bandwidth

3. bandwidth control, the option to throttle ip address. 192.168.xxx min 64 max 128 up min 128 max 768 down for example. Maybe have a rules list which can be toggled to enable if the above wasn't working you could switch on the fly to another rule ie 768 up 1024 down, with the ability to modify these again on the fly.

Many of us use other routers qos to get precise throttling, if this feature was added to the duma it would totally take away the need to be connected to another router.

• Administrators

Hi guys, Been thinking of a few tweaks that could be added, Please don't shoot me down haha!

1. In update bandwidth section Have a toggle to switch from which is currently megabytes or kilobytes (Ingress Egress)

2. Ability to give devices an actual number of bandwidth

3. bandwidth control, the option to throttle ip address. 192.168.xxx min 64 max 128 up min 128 max 768 down for example. Maybe have a rules list which can be toggled to enable if the above wasn't working you could switch on the fly to another rule ie 768 up 1024 down, with the ability to modify these again on the fly.

Many of us use other routers qos to get precise throttling, if this feature was added to the duma it would totally take away the need to be connected to another router.

Pew pew! 

1. Good idea, hadn't thought of that. 
  2. I have it on good authority this may be implemented 
  3. Same as above.

Archived