SKILL BASED MATCHING MAKING IN BO3? / 51-2 TDM / Black Ops 3

ImSallad

I'm with you. I do not have definitive metrics, but I do know from the feel of the lobbies and it was really sweaty this past weekend during 2XP. The game play was not very enjoyable at all and it seemed as though the lobbies were hit and miss. 

I have just the same , i feel the same whit double xp , bo3 have make me crazy the hole weekend , trying other settings for having better games

, al go slow and laggy , and then the lobby's , i Find much other country players in the lobby's , maybe becoz more people are online , i am happy when double xp is done , one thing i want Well Saïd , previous double xp i had a perfect weekend , al play Nice and perfect , this weekend was a garbage for me in bo3 , now i gonna search further for settings , want i have my Netduma Some months and i still Find not good settings for playing core , to much hitmarkers whit the enemy and when they shoot on me they just need 2'hitmarkers and i am dead

I play fairly consistently during the week and weekends.   Yes, Double XP brings out a much larger player base, but I do not notice any real differences from a match making perspective.  

With the group of friends that I play, I am one of the lower players (1.5 k/d, 350 SPM, 8.5 W/L).   Most of my friends are 2+ k/d and 400-650 SPM players.   Every now and then we will get paired with similar skilled players/parties.  We like a great try hard game; however, most parties will back out. For higher ranked parties, we typically lower our score streaks and/or play with different class setups.  Therefore, we are constantly looking at the lobby leader boards for each game to see how difficult it may/may not be.  We always get a full range of unranked noobs or low players (0.2 k/d and less than 100 SPM) to similar players (or better) than us.

During Double XP weekends, the frequency of higher skilled players is higher but we also have a higher frequency of less skilled players too.  Therefore, I really do not see any real evidence of SBMM. 

Archived