Anyone still play Battlefield 1943?

Cajun72

Dear All Netduma users,

I decided at the weekend to plug my PS3 back in and fire up Battlefield1943 (due to 2x xp being on BO3).

I managed to get into games quickly no problem and was surprised there was a gaming population still out there for this great game :)

I really like the balance of gunfights/tank/jeep action you get and it is still a nice game to chill out to as a change from COD games.

Does anyone else on here still play it or played it previously? Was wondering whether anyone recommended any specific settings on the netduma.

Initially I increased the GF range to include more of Europe and played for about an hour. Later on I realised I only had the PS4 as an added device so it wasn't applicable. Doh! Have to remember that next time  :rolleyes:

1 more question regarding hyper lane - do I need to remove the PS4 from this then add in the PS3? I'm guessing you can only have 1 device at a time?

Kind Regards to you all 

Cheers Iain,

Thanks for the last update by the way, it works a treat for BLOPS 3  :)

Unfortunately you can't pick servers on BF 1943, it tends to throw you in a game. Battlefield 3/4 etc I think you can though?

Archived