Improve Your Aim Drill...

DARK BAWGS

Mr. Trakky released a new vid on the above topic.  I really endorse his work on this.  This is not the first Drill on Aim Improvement I have seen but I like his approach as it is progressive.  I have used Xclusive Ace's two vids to practice one on Aim and the other on Reaction Time, but Tra has combined both in one vid and can easily be done as one continuous drill.

I always go in and warm up before I play and usually do a drill or two - not that it has helped me, some of you might say but it really has; just think how bad I would be without it.  Yesterday I got the Kuda and Pharo to Gold to join my Razorback so there has been some improvement - just takes me 5 times longer than most of you. 

Anyway I just wanted to give him a boost and hopefully more of you will subscribe if you find his work satisfactory.

Mr. Trakky released a new vid on the above topic.  I really endorse his work on this.  This is not the first Drill on Aim Improvement I have seen but I like his approach as it is progressive.  I have used Xclusive Ace's two vids to practice one on Aim and the other on Reaction Time, but Tra has combined both in one vid and can easily be done as one continuous drill.

I always go in and warm up before I play and usually do a drill or two - not that it has helped me, some of you might say but it really has; just think how bad I would be without it.  Yesterday I got the Kuda and Pharo to Gold to join my Razorback so there has been some improvement - just takes me 5 times longer than most of you. 

Anyway I just wanted to give him a boost and hopefully more of you will subscribe if you find his work satisfactory.

Cheers brother Thank you for your kind words

Don't see how using a spray and pray full auto will help snap shotting, I'd recommend health less than 50 and use shieva and try to always snap to target and kill In 1 shot cause having the ability to spray many shots if u miss will only teach bad habits

Don't see how using a spray and pray full auto will help snap shotting, I'd recommend health less than 50 and use shieva and try to always snap to target and kill In 1 shot cause having the ability to spray many shots if u miss will only teach bad habits

I don't see why you'd use an advance gun to snap shot on a beginners drill this is designed for those who need that support plus why would you use a gun that's the vast majority don't use, further more I state in the video that they want the first bullet to be killing the enemy but more than anything snap shot is about target identification its about learning to get the enemy in your cross hairs which will take people aiming down sight hundreds of times plus the KN44 is the first AR opened so nobody is teaching bad habits your just complicating the process if you feel you can do it better mate then by all mean your more than welcome to do your own version but statically more people use auto's then semi's and that's just the facts talking

I don't see why you'd use an advance gun to snap shot on a beginners drill this is designed for those who need that support plus why would you use a gun that's the vast majority don't use, further more I state in the video that they want the first bullet to be killing the enemy but more than anything snap shot is about target identification its about learning to get the enemy in your cross hairs which will take people aiming down sight hundreds of times plus the KN44 is the first AR opened so nobody is teaching bad habits your just complicating the process if you feel you can do it better mate then by all mean your more than welcome to do your own version but statically more people use auto's then semi's and that's just the facts talking

By the time they earn the Shieva they probably already have developed the habits (good or bad) it is when they start that they need the help so I agree with your approach.

I've been trying this practise over the last few days. Improved my killing no end. It makes you stay on the target longer. I was forever pulling out of a gun fight to early thinking I've killed them!.Using this drill works. Thanking you very much mr.trakky.

Easy bruv

I've been trying this practise over the last few days. Improved my killing no end. It makes you stay on the target longer. I was forever pulling out of a gun fight to early thinking I've killed them!.Using this drill works. Thanking you very much mr.trakky.

Easy bruv

Glad to hear that mate get's you into the right habits I've literally just being using it my self to help me get used to my Scuf controller

Archived